Winter Break Camp (Dec. 27 - Jan. 6) - Registration is open!
Fun and active camps offering kids the chance to learn the fundamentals of safe climbing, from knots and Autobelays to movement and balance. Kids develop coordination, motor skills, flexibility and self-confidence in a supervised safe environment.
Full Day: $90/day (10-15 spots)
Monday - Friday: 9am - 3:45pm
Drop off: 8:55am - 9am
Pick up: 3:45pm
Day Camps - Time slots: $35/day (5-10 spots)
10am - 11:45am
12noon - 1:45pm
2pm - 3:45pm
Rentals are $5 each. Please bring dry running shoes to change into or you can rent climbing shoes.
NEW CHANGES FOR PARENTS = No Spectators allowed inside the TCA
Please drop your child at the entrance door where the TCA coach will take the group inside the TCA.
If you need to fill out waivers or need to make a purchase, come inside the TCA. After signing your child in/dropping off your child, please leave the facility as we would like to leave the front desk clear for members and climbers to sign in. This would include no spectating your child climb from inside the gym (we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you)
When picking up your child, please remain outside and we will escort your child to you from the exit door. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.