Summer Camp 2021
July 5 - Aug. 27
A day and week-long camp offering kids the chance to learn the fundamentals of safe climbing, from knots and Autobelays to movement and balance. Kids develop coordination, motor skills, flexibility and self-confidence in a supervised safe environment. Ages from 6yrs - 16 yrs old.
Camps are offered daily and weekly:
Full Day: $90/day or $450/week (10-15 spots)
Monday - Friday: 9am - 3:45 (available upon request and on P.A. days)
Drop off: 8:45am - 9am
Pick up: 3:45pm - 4pm
Day Camps - Time slots: $30/day or $170/week (10 spots)
10am - 11:45am = 6 - 10 yrs old
12noon - 1:45pm = 10 - 16 yrs old
2pm - 3:45pm = 8 - 14 yrs old
Rentals are $5 each. Plan to bring dry running shoes to change into or you can rent climbing shoes.
NEW CHANGES FOR PARENTS = No Spectators allowed inside the TCA
Please drop your child in the parking lot at the entrance door where the TCA coach will take the group inside the TCA.
If you need to fill out waivers or need to make a purchase, come inside the TCA. Upon entering, please sanitize your hands and make sure you are wearing a mask/face covering. After signing your child in/dropping off your child, please leave the facility as we would like to leave the front desk clear for members and climbers to sign in. This would include no spectating your child climb from inside the gym (we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you)
When picking up your child, please remain outside and we will escort your child to you from the exit door. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation during these unpresented times.
YOU MUST CALL 416-406-5900 IN ORDER TO BOOK YOUR TIME SLOTS. SPOTS ARE GOING FAST SO RESERVE NOW!
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb!
COVID-19 Updates and Important Reminders
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and clients, especially under the current circumstances. We have prepared the TCA with the latest COVID-19 policies and protocols as recommended by governments and health officials. (Click here for more information)
Important Reminders for kids and parents/guardians:
1. Prior to visiting our facility
a. If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
b. Sanitize/wash your hands when you arrive and leave as well as upon entry and exit of each zone.
c. Bring indoor shoes or flip-flops as outdoor shoes will not be allowed on the gym mats and on the gym floor.
d. Avoid gatherings and try and eat prior to arriving.
e. Masks will be mandatory for climbers and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk (subject to availability).
f. Bring a full water bottle. Water bottles must be kept in your bag/belongings (while not climbing)
g. All seating areas are currently unavailable. We recommend planning a safe drop off and pick up. Non-climbers can stay in the facility away from the climbing floor while practicing physical distancing (2m or 6 feet). Maximum 2 parents per family.
DISCLAIMER AND AGREEMENT:
We strongly recommend to each participant/parent/guardian to read carefully the TCA new protocols and risk management policies. Everyone enters the TCA facility at their own risk. By entering the TCA facility everyone agrees to the following:
1. Is not sick or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing.
2. Does not knowingly have COVID-19
3. Has not travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
4. Has not been in contact with persons with COVID-19 or high risk areas in the last 14 days
5. Has not been in contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
6. In relation to the COVID-19, will follow protocols, recommended guidelines and laws, issued by Governments and Health officials of the province as well as facility policies, including wearing a mask at all times and practicing physical distancing.
7. In the event that the client/participant experiences any symptoms of COVID-19 including illness, cough, fever, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing will immediately:
- Inform a TCA staff member
- Leave the TCA and check out with a TCA staff member