$35/climber for 1:45 hours of climbing
$40/climber for 2 hours of climbing + use of party area (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
For a fun and exciting party experience, the Toronto Climbing Academy is the perfect place. We have over 110 climbs and 10 Auto belays offering variety of different climbing terrains, including: easy vertical walls, overhangs, outdoor simulated feature wall from Pyramid France, and of course the popular Chimney climb.
Kids are organized into small groups. In each group, one child climbs at a time, as the instructor is belaying ,coaching and encouraging the climber. And when our coaches take the kids to the Autobelays, we often clip in 3-5 kids to climb together at the same time. The Autobelays are so much fun.
Note: While the party is running our members will be climbing at the facility through different routes.
Parties run for two hours. Pre-booking required with $100 deposit at time of booking and the balance is payable 10 days prior (so we have enough time to hire the necessary number of coaches). They are available: Monday to Friday between 12 - 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m-6 p.m. every 2 hours.
NEW CHANGES FOR PARENTS = No Spectators allowed inside the TCA
Please drop your child in the parking lot at the entrance door where the TCA coach will take the group inside the TCA.
If you need to fill out waivers or need to make a purchase, come inside the TCA. Upon entering, please sanitize your hands and make sure you are wearing a mask/face covering. After signing your child in/dropping off your child, please leave the facility as we would like to leave the front desk clear for members and climbers to sign in. This would include no spectating your child climb from inside the gym (we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you)
When picking up your child, please remain outside and we will escort your child to you from the exit door. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation during these unpresented times.
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Masks are MANDATORY for patrons and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit. This is MANDATORY to enable us to create a contact tracing report which will provide us with who was at the facility at the same time in case of a positive testing.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· No eating and social activities are allowed in the gym.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.
Cancellations, Changes, and Refund Policy
All bookings can be changed and cancelled with at least 14 days-notice, and are eligible for a full refund and there is no administration fee. There is a $15 administration fee for bookings changed or cancelled with less than 10 days-notice and are eligible for a full refund. Bookings changed or cancelled with less than 72-hour notice are subject to $15 administration fee and 50% of the balance will be refunded and the other 50% will be issued as a credit for future bookings.