We are excited to re-start the Kids Training Courses (KTC) on Sept. 7th, 2021. These courses are designed for more advanced coaching and private training towards personal improvement. Kids will have the opportunity to learn the full safety of climbing including belaying and climb on all terrains including the boulder wall. They run Mon - Fri and Sundays. For more information click here.
KTC courses are available Mon - Fri
4:30pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 8:30pm
10:30am - 12:30pm
2:30pm - 4:30pm
4:30pm - 6:30pm
Space is limited (5-10 kids per session), call us to book your spots at 416-406-5900 or 416-757-4208
Reserve your weekly sessions HERE.
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Masks are MANDATORY for patrons and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit. This is MANDATORY to enable us to create a contact tracing report which will provide us with who was at the facility at the same time in case of a positive testing.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· No eating and social activities are allowed in the gym.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.