Let's go climbing again.
Kids Love to Climb (KLTC) Every Saturday
Summer Break Camps
Registration is Open - Limited Spots!
We are planning Rocking Camps over the Summer break (July - Sept. 4) and registration is open for the Kids training courses and other programs for kids and adults. Space is Limited. To Register call 416-406-5900 or 416-757-4208 (after business hours Chris Mack 416-807-9925)
Nothing matters more to us than the safety of our staff and clients. We have taken every precaution to make the TCA a safe environment for all (see our COVID-19 tab for a full list of protocols and risk management policies). (Click here for more information).
Kids Love to Climb (KLTC) - from 12 - 1:45 (space is limited) $35/day +$5 Harness rental
Introduction to climbing class for all levels of climbing. Kids have a chance to go around the gym and try many different climbs while being coached up the walls. Kids love to climb, and this program is great for anyone looking to try climbing and reach new heights. For more advance training look into the Kids training courses (KTC) available every day after school and on weekends.
Summer Break Camps (July - Sept 4, 2022) - Registration is open
A week-long camp offering kids the chance to learn the fundamentals of safe climbing, from knots and Autobelays to movement and balance. Kids develop coordination, motor skills, flexibility and self-confidence in a supervised safe environment.
Full Day: $90/day (10-15 spots) Full week special - $400
Monday - Friday: 9am - 3:45pm
Drop off: 8:55am - 9am
Pick up: 3:45pm
Day Camps - Time slots: $35/day (5-10 spots) Full week special - $150
10am - 11:45am
12noon - 1:45pm
2pm - 3:45pm
Rentals are $5 each. Please bring dry running shoes to change into or you can rent climbing shoes.
NEW CHANGES FOR PARENTS = No Spectators allowed inside the TCA
Please drop your child in the parking lot at the entrance door where the TCA coach will take the group inside the TCA.
If you need to fill out waivers or need to make a purchase, come inside the TCA. Upon entering, please sanitize your hands and make sure you are wearing a mask/face covering. After signing your child in/dropping off your child, please leave the facility as we would like to leave the front desk clear for members and climbers to sign in. This would include no spectating your child climb from inside the gym (we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you)
When picking up your child, please remain outside and we will escort your child to you from the exit door. Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Masks are MANDATORY for patrons and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit. This is MANDATORY to enable us to create a contact tracing report which will provide us with who was at the facility at the same time in case of a positive testing.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· No eating and social activities are allowed in the gym.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.