Let's go climbing again.
We have extended Summer Camps into the Fall and registration is open for the Kids training courses and other programs for kids and adults.
Nothing matters more to us than the safety of our staff and clients. We have taken every precaution to make the TCA a safe environment for all (see our COVID-19 tab for a full list of protocols and risk management policies). (Click here for more information).
Summer and Fall Camps 2020
A week-long summer day camp offering kids the chance to learn the fundamentals of safe climbing, from knots and Autobelays to movement and balance. Kids develop coordination, motor skills, flexibility and self-confidence in a supervised safe environment.
Full Day: $90/day or $350/week (5-10 spots)
Monday - Friday: 9am - 3:45
August 4 and 17 = 6 - 10yrs old
August 10 and 24 = 11 - 14 yrs old
August 31 to Sept. 4 = 6 - 10 yrs old
Sept. 7 to Sept 11 = 11 - 14 yrs old
Drop off: 8:45am - 9am
Pick up: 3:45pm - 4pm
Day Camps - 2 Hour Time slots: $30/day or $130/week (5-10 spots)
12noon - 1:45pm = 6 - 10 yrs old
2pm - 3:45pm = 11 - 14 yrs old
Rentals are $5 each. Plan to bring dry running shoes to change into or you can rent climbing shoes. For more information see the Summer Camp tab.
Kids Love to Climb - KLTC - Every Saturday starting August 8, 2020
We have expanded the kids programs with 3 time slots each Saturday from:
2 - 3:45
Space is limited, call us to book your spot 416-406-5900 or 416-757-4208.
If this is the first time your child is climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Masks are MANDATORY for patrons and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit. This is MANDATORY to enable us to create a contact tracing report which will provide us with who was at the facility at the same time in case of a positive testing.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· No eating and social activities are allowed in the gym.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.