Why take your co-workers climbing? Because it's a fun, challenging, and exciting team-building experience!
The Corporate program includes debriefing, safety lesson, and team-building initiative challenges, including a selection of the following:
They enhance and change the way individuals view themselves, their co-workers, and the team as a whole.
And our 10 Autobelays create so much fun and excitement for everyone of every level.
A climbing team-building activity can be customized to fit your needs. Our facility can host an event for group as small as 6 or as large as 100 people.
Participants should wear loose-fitting clothing such as sweat-pants and T-shirts, and bring dry running shoes to change into.
Corporate Packages, Pricing, and business memberships for minimum 6 people
Great adventure for:
- Team building
- Adult Birthday Parties
- Family Gatherings
- Business Meetings
- Fitness outings
- Corporate memberships and multiple trip discounts are also available
Package 1 for $30 - Just climbing, while a TCA coach does all the safety
- Includes harness
- Total of 1:45 hours of climbing
Package 2 for $35 - BL + shoes + Harness
- Total of 1:45 hours
Package 3 for $40 - BL + shoes + Harness
- Total of 2:45 hours
Package 4 for $50 - BL + shoes + Harness
- Total of 2:45 hours
- Team building activities
If this is the first time for you or your child climbing at our gym, please visit our website and fill out a waiver before coming into the gym to climb! We’re very excited to see you, but before you come in, please make sure to read the following details regarding our new protocol:
· Prior to arrival, ensure to read all required code of conduct documents found HERE
· If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms, do NOT come in to climb. Please stay home and quarantine accordingly.
· Masks are MANDATORY for patrons and staff. You can bring your own or purchase at the front desk.
· Come prepared to climb. This includes being already changed and bringing a full water bottle.
· You MUST check-in upon arrival and check out on exit. This is MANDATORY to enable us to create a contact tracing report which will provide us with who was at the facility at the same time in case of a positive testing.
· We will have limited occupancy and limits on how many people can be in one area.
· Physical distancing is required within the facility, including climbers not on any adjacent climbs as you.
· No eating and social activities are allowed in the gym.
· Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged and available for sale at the TCA.